- Gianna E. Hammer, Duke Univ.
- Shipra Vaishnava, Brown Univ.
- Michael Stolley, Univ. of Minnesota, Leveraging resident memory t cells to fortify oral immunity
- Gabriel Antonio Ascui-Gac, La Jolla Inst. for Immunology, RAMP3 unexplored relevance for innate-T cell immunity
- Colette Matysiak, Harvard Med. Sch., Intranasal, not parenteral, vaccination induces the formation of tissue-resident memory CD8 T cells in nasal mucosa that rapidly clear influenza virus infection
- Tanvi Arkatkar, Univ. of Washington, Bystander CD8 T cell memory responses partially protect mice against lethal vaginal HSV-2 challenge
- Vineet Joag, Univ. of Minnesota, Sensing and alarm function of vaccine-elicited SIV-gag specific CD8 TRM in the reproductive mucosa of rhesus macaques
- Elaine Kouame, Univ. of Chicago, The miseducation of T cells in autoimmunity
- Ziqi Chen, Harvard Med. Sch., Parenteral vaccination strategies target protective immunity to the small and large intestine mucosa
- Gowri Kalugotla, Washington Univ. in St Louis Sch. of Med., The autophagy gene Epg5 promotes susceptibility to enteric viral infection