Saturday, May 7, 2022 10:15 AM – 12:15 PM ET Oregon Ballroom 203
- Veena Taneja, Mayo Clin.
- Hsin-Jung Wu, The Ohio State Univ. Col. of Med.
- Jacob William Shelton Martens, Univ. of Michigan, The role of skin-derived IFN-kappa in the development of systemic autoimmunity
- Jonathan D. Crawford, Johns Hopkins Univ. Sch. of Med., XIST is a source of TLR7 ligands underlying the sex bias in Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
- Nirmal K. Banda, Univ. of Colorado Anschutz Med. Campus, A snap shot of complement gene expression and presence of complement proteins in synovial biopsies from early rheumatoid arthritis patients
- Diego A. Espinoza, Perelman Sch. of Med., Univ. of Pennsylvania, Proteogenomic immune signatures delineate the landscape of pediatric acquired demyelinating syndromes
- Bonnie Blomberg, Univ. of Miami Miller Sch. of Med., Old mice and elderly humans make increased autoimmune antibodies, inflammation and SASP from aged-increased B cells (ABCs in mice and DN in humans) which are hypermetabolic
- Sarah Alice Long, Benaroya Res. Inst., CD8 T cell exhaustion is reduced in subjects with autoimmune-associated DR4 risk alleles
- Adebowale Bamidele, Mayo Clin. Rochester, Metabolic dysfunction governs regulatory t cell inflammatory response during inflammatory bowel disease
- Alice E. Wiedeman, Benaroya Res. Inst., Differential therapeutic modulation of exhaustion among autoreactive and global CD8 T cells in type 1 diabetes (T1D)