Late-Breaking Abstract Submissions Open
Jan. 4, 2022
Late-Breaking Abstract Submissions Close
Jan. 18, 2022
Abstract submissions are closed.
Use the AAI Events Mobile App to review abstracts post-meeting!
Search AAI Events in the App Store or Google Play to download the app, explore the scientific program, and build your personal itinerary of sessions and events!
Click here to get the app, or scan the QR code:
LATE-BREAKING ABSTRACT SUBMISSION FEES
PLEASE NOTE: Your abstract submission fee is NOT your meeting registration fee. Abstract submission fees are not refundable.
AAI invites attendees to submit abstracts of unpublished, original research for presentation at IMMUNOLOGY2022™. All abstracts will be reviewed by committees of experts in their respective areas and scheduled for presentation. Outstanding regular abstracts will be selected for podium presentation in Block Symposia (podium presentations of abstract data).
Posters are the most dynamic aspect of the AAI annual meeting! Meet abstract authors for face-to-face discussions and learn about their most recent research. In the Exhibit Hall on Saturday, Sunday, and Monday, between 2:30 PM and 3:45 PM, you can discuss the most recent data presented by scientists conducting the work.
Block Symposia are two-hour symposia consisting of short podium presentations of those abstracts that are deemed to be the best in each topic category. First authors have the option of requesting ‘Podium and Poster’ or ‘Poster Only’ when submitting their abstracts. Up to 30% of the submitted abstracts will be chosen to be presented in these symposia.
- All accepted abstracts, including those selected for a podium presentation, are required to be presented as a poster.
- Posters are viewable for one day only.
- Presenters are to place their posters on their assigned space between 7:30 AM and 9:30 AM on their scheduled day.
- All First Authors must be present at their poster between the hours of 2:30 PM and 3:45 PM on their assigned day.
- Posters are to remain up until 3:45 PM and be removed no later than 4:30 PM on the assigned day; posters not removed will be discarded.
- Videoing or photographing posters without the permission of the author is forbidden. First Authors are allowed to photograph their own posters.
Note: No scientific sessions are scheduled during the Poster Session times!