Protein Production (Senior) Research Investigator/Principal Investigator
Over the past decade BeiGene has grown exponentially and become an industry leader with a robust drug pipeline combined with strong production capacity. In addition, as an emerging industry leader with over 7000 employees globally, BeiGene has built a world-class clinical development team and a leading commercial team to bring accessible and affordable medicines to patients around the world.
The successful candidate will play a role in BeiGene’s biologics area focusing on recombinant protein/antibody production and characterization. The candidate will join a team of internal & external biologics working across multiple projects.
- Establish recombinant proteins/Ab expression, purification, and characterization platform
- Establish protein characterization methods for recombinant proteins/Ab to ensure overall qualities
- Lead a group of scientists to support recombinant protein/Ab generation tasks for various stakeholders
- Prepare data report and manage protein database
- Represent Protein Generation Unit at project meetings, present data and plan resources.
- PhD in molecular biology, biochemistry, cell biology, chemical engineering or related discipline.
- At least 3+ years of experience in recombinant protein/Ab expression, purification, and characterization.
- Expertise in molecular biology technology areas or protein purification areas.
- Skill with automation instruments (e.g. biomek, tecan) is a plus but not required.
- Strong problem-solving skill and able to work independently.
- Able to work independently and collaborate with various teams.
- Good oral and written communication skills in English and in Chinese.
- Demonstrated great motivation to explore new type of bio-technique.
Submit your application:
- Interested applicants should submit a single pdf file containing a cover letter, curriculum vitae, representative publications and pre-prints, and a statement of research interests. Applicants will also be asked to provide the names and email addresses of three references.
- Applicants should submit their applications to email@example.com