BeiGene Research Center
About BeiGene and BeiGene Institute
Over the past decade BeiGene has grown exponentially and become an industry leader with a robust drug pipeline combined with strong production capacity. In addition, as an emerging industry leader with over 7000 employees globally, BeiGene has built a world-class clinical development team and a leading commercial team to bring accessible and affordable medicines to patients around the world.
The successful applicants will
- As the biology leader for a cross-functional project team, drive drug discovery effort from target identification/validation to candidate nomination for IND-enabling studies;
- Directly lead a group of biologists to design and execute molecular biology experiments and immune cell-based functional studies;
- Closely work with the in vivo Pharmacology team to develop and utilize animal models for disease biology understanding and drug candidate selection;
- Collaborate with the Translational Research team to define the biomarker strategy;
- Review current literature, contribute novel ideas, anticipate and provide solutions to technical/experimental challenges.
- PhD in Immunology/Oncology or related disciplines; Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in industry;
- In-depth knowledge and extensive hands-on experience in primary immune cell characterization and immunoassay development;
- Excellent scientific reporting and documentation proficiency;
- Previous experience in antibody discovery is highly desired;
- The candidate should be enthusiastic, independent, well-organized and collaborative.
Submit your application:
- Interested applicants should submit a single pdf file containing a cover letter, curriculum vitae, representative publications and pre-prints, and a statement of research interests. Applicants will also be asked to provide the names and email addresses of three references.
- Applicants should submit their applications to email@example.com