Antibody Engineering Research Investigator/Principal Investigator
Over the past decade BeiGene has grown exponentially and become an industry leader with a robust drug pipeline combined with strong production capacity. In addition, as an emerging industry leader with over 7000 employees globally, BeiGene has built a world-class clinical development team and a leading commercial team to bring accessible and affordable medicines to patients around the world.
The successful candidate will play a role in BeiGene’s biologics area focusing to lead construction, production and engineering of bispecific antibodies to assist the discovery and development of therapeutic bispecific antibodies.
- Lead and manage a bispecific antibody group
- Continuously improve in-house bispecific antibody production & engineering platforms
- Manage bispecific antibody projects and ensure timely delivery
- Lead bispecific antibody discovery and development projects
- Propose differentiating bispecific antibody possibilities to project teams
- Analyze, summarize, interpret and present data to project teams
- PhD degree in biosciences, including but not limited to biology, biochemistry, chemistry, medicine and pharmacology
- 3+ years of industry experience in antibody discovery and engineering, with at least 1.5+ years on bispecific antibodies
- Broad knowledge and solid insight into antibody stability, aggregation, binding, function and immunogenicity
- Familiar with common bispecific formats and their cons and pros
- Experienced in team management
- Fluent in speaking and writing in English and Chinese
- Preferred to those with experience in leading antibody discovery and/or development projects
Submit your application:
- Interested applicants should submit a single pdf file containing a cover letter, curriculum vitae, representative publications and pre-prints, and a statement of research interests. Applicants will also be asked to provide the names and email addresses of three references.
- Applicants should submit their applications to email@example.com