Monday, May 9, 2022 10:15 AM – 12:15 PM ET Room B110–112
Society for Mucosal Immunology (SMI) Symposium
Host–Microbiota Interactions at Mucosal Barriers
- Theresa Alenghat, Cincinnati Children’s Hosp. Med. Ctr.
- Lauren A. Zenewicz, Univ. of Oklahoma Hlth. Sci. Ctr.
- Irene Salinas, Univ. of New Mexico, From water to land: evolution of mucosal immune systems in vertebrates
- Timothy W. Hand, UPMC Children’s Hosp. of Pittsburgh,, Immune responses to microbiota colonization of the intestine
- Theresa Alenghat, Cincinnati Children’s Hosp. Med. Ctr., Regulation of the host–microbiota relationship
- Mariana X. Byndloss, Vanderbilt Univ. Med. Ctr., Disruption of microbiota and intestinal epithelial interactions as a key driver of noncommunicable diseases