Sunday, May 8, 2022 12:30 PM – 2:30 PM ET Room C123–124
Scientific Communication in a Fast-Paced World
Sponsored by the AAI Publications Committee
- Daniel J. Campbell, Benaroya Res. Inst., AAI Publications Committee Chair
- Eugene M. Oltz, The Ohio State Univ. Col. of Med., Editor-in-Chief, The Journal of Immunology
- Laurie E. Harrington, Univ. of Alabama at Birmingham, Writing manuscripts with trainees
- Jessica A. Hamerman, Benaroya Res. Inst., Responding to reviewers
- Mark H. Kaplan, Indiana Univ. Sch. of Med., Editor-in-Chief, ImmunoHorizons, Why you should publish in ImmunoHorizons—and The JI too!
This session will feature a moderated panel discussion on key topics in publishing: open access, fairness in peer review, preprints, and more!