Monday, May 9, 2022 10:15 AM – 12:15 PM ET Oregon Ballroom 204
National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID), NIH Symposium
Computational Modeling: Novel Insights into Immunity to Infections or Vaccines
- Veronika I. Zarnitsyna, Emory Univ.
- Frederick A. Matsen IV, Fred Hutch Cancer Res. Ctr.
- Veronika I. Zarnitsyna, Emory Univ., Waning of protective immunity after viral infection and vaccination
- Frederick A. Matsen IV, Fred Hutch Cancer Res. Ctr., Mechanistic insights about V(D)J recombination from statistical inference on high-throughput T cell receptor data
- Emily R. Miraldi, Cincinnati Children’s Hosp. Med. Ctr., Dynamic gene regulatory network models of human response to influenza virus
- Shannon M. Miller, Inimmune Corp. and Univ. of Montana, Vaccine adjuvant comparison: building a functional response database for computational modeling