Tuesday, May 10, 2022 8:00 AM – 11:30 AM ET Portland Ballroom 254–255
Major Symposium H
New Insights into Autoimmunity and Immune Tolerance
- Hongbo Chi, St. Jude Children’s Res. Hosp.
- Vijay K. Kuchroo, Brigham and Women’s Hosp.
- Mandy J. McGeachy, Univ. of Pittsburgh, IL-17 from translation to function
- Vijay K. Kuchroo, Brigham and Women’s Hosp., Role of gut-resident stem-like Th17 cells in inducing tissue inflammation and autoimmunity
- Qizhi Tang, Univ. of California, San Francisco, Human Treg response to inflammation
- Hongbo Chi, St. Jude Children’s Res. Hosp., Nutrients: signal 4 for licensing T cell immunity and tolerance
- Vanja Lazarevic, NCI, NIH, Transcriptional regulation of CD4+ T cells that mediate neuroinflammation
- Richard A. Flavell, Yale Univ. Sch. of Med., Lessons from a humanized mouse model of COVID-19