Saturday, May 7, 2022 1:00 PM Room B110–112
AAI-Thermo Fisher Trainee Achievement Awards
This award recognizes up to six promising trainees in the field of immunology. Selection is based on career promise and presentation of an outstanding first-author abstract selected for a Block Symposium. This award is generously supported by Thermo Fisher Scientific.
- Heather L. Caslin, Ph.D., Postdoctoral Fellow, Vanderbilt Univ.
- Jing Li, Ph.D., Postdoctoral Fellow, Stanford Univ.
- Jorge F. Ortiz-Carpena, Graduate Student, Univ. of Pennsylvania
- Nataliya Prokhnevska, Graduate Student, Emory Univ.
- Daniel F. Zegarra Ruiz, Ph.D., Postdoctoral Fellow, Mem. Sloan Kettering Cancer Ctr.
- Zinan Zhang, Graduate Student, Harvard Med. Sch.
AAI CEO M. Michele Hogan will acknowledge the awardees during the AAI Business Meeting.