Tuesday, May 10, 2022 10:15 AM – 12:15 PM ET Room B113–116
Tumor Microenvironment (TME) II
- Ronald Buckanovich, Univ. of Pittsburgh
- Fabiola Osorio, Univ. of Chile
- Holly Morrison, Col. of Vet. Med., Virginia Tech, Diminished noncanonical NF-κB signaling induces colitis-associated colorectal cancer susceptibility upon de-differentiation of epithelial cells
- Sandra Cascio, Univ. of Pittsburgh Sch. of Med., Egfl6 promotes ovarian cancer progression by inducing the immunosuppressive functions of tumor-infiltrating myeloid cells.
- Asima Abidi Radboudumc, Dendritic cells to prevent cancer: Immune responses against neoantigens after dendritic cell vaccination of Lynch Syndrome patients
- Manisha Taya, Univ. of Texas Southwestern Med. Ctr., Ovarian cancer cell glucocorticoid receptor activity modulates cytokine secretion promoting infiltration of immunosuppressive cells into the tumor microenvironment
- Megan Snyder, Boston Univ. Sch. of Med., Malignant cell expression of the aryl hydrocarbon receptor induces PD-L1 and immunosuppression in models of oral and lung cancer
- Ellis, J. Tibbs, Univ. of Maryland Sch. of Med., Pro-tumoral role of Granzyme B to aid in invasion and metastasis.
- Erin Gibbons, Univ. of Rochester Med. Ctr., Glycoprotein-NMB (GPNMB) is Pro-Tumorigenic in Lymphangioleiomyomatosis (LAM)
- David Shihong Gao, Univ. of Pittsburgh Sch. of Med., Loss of p53 sensitizes tumor cells to immune checkpoint blockade therapy via upregulation of IL-33