Monday, May 9, 2022 8:00 AM – 10:00 AM ET Room A107–109
- Amanda Jamieson, Brown Univ.
- Anna Beaudin, Univ. of Utah Sch. of Med.
- Bridget Ratitong, Univ. of California, Irvine, The role of IL-1a during early-stage Pseudomonas aeruginosa infection of the corneas
- Jingbo Pang, Univ. of Illinois at Chicago, Monocyte/macrophage heterogeneity during skin wound healing in mice
- Priyanka Talukdar, Univ. of Pittsburgh, Type III IFNs (IFNλs) expressed in tuberculosis (TB) granulomas enhance anti-mycobacterial activity of macrophages
- Meredith Crane, Brown Univ., Pulmonary infection following skin injury delays wound healing through suppression of IL-1 and chemokine production
- Vinod Nadella, NIAMS, NIH, The extracellular matrix maintained by hypodermal macrophages via IGF1 is a niche for Staphylococcus aureus infection
- Stephanie Seveau, Ohio State Univ. Col. of Med., Inflammatory responses to Listeria monocytogenes infection in the placenta
- Marcelina Pyclik, Oklahoma Med. Res. Fndn., STING activation under pre-existing inflammatory conditions causes severe skin disease