Sunday, May 8, 2022 3:45 PM – 5:45 PM ET Oregon Ballroom 202
Therapies for Rheumatic Diseases and Beyond
- Randy S. Longman, Weill Cornell Med.
- Laurence M. Morel, Univ. of Florida Col. of Med.
- Rinkesh Kumar Gupta, La Jolla Inst. for Immunology, Therapeutic targeting of tumor necrosis factor like weak inducer of apoptosis (TWEAK) in psoriasis
- Yogesh Scindia, Univ. of Florida, Renal tubular cell ferroptosis: a new player in pathogenesis of lupus nephritis
- Ahmed Samir Elshikha, Univ. of Florida, The gut microbiota transfers the therapeutic effect of inhibiting glucose metabolism in lupus-prone mice
- Svetlana Ferreira Lima, Weill Cornell Med., Defining the role for the gut microbiome in the clinical efficacy of sulfasalazine therapy for IBD associated spondyloarthritis
- Longhuan Ma, Univ. of Florida, A combination of genetic factors and dietary tryptophan shapes gut microbial dysbiosis in a lupus-prone mouse model
- Laura Santambrogio, Weill Cornell Med., Characterization of a novel anti-inflammatory biogenic amine
- Hu Zeng, Mayo Clin. Rochester, The immune dysregulations in inflammatory arthritis immune related adverse events
- Justin Choe, Mayo Clin. Grad. Sch. of BioMed. Sci., ST8Sia6 expression in beta cells mitigates onset of autoimmune diabetes in the murine NOD model