Saturday, May 7, 2022 12:30 PM – 2:30 PM ET Oregon Ballroom 202
The Ins and Outs of Airway Inflammation
- Rebecca Martin, Virginia Commonwealth Univ.
- De’Broski Herbert, Univ. of Pennsylvania Sch. of Vet. Med.
- Jorge F. Ortiz-Carpena, Perelman Sch. of Med., Univ. of Pennsylvania, Sensory neurons shape allergic Type 2 inflammation in the sinonasal tract
- Anukul T. Shenoy, Boston Univ., Mouse model of late-onset neutrophilic asthma reveals an epithelium-lymphocyte-neutrophil communication circuit underlying destructive airway neutrophilia
- Jihyun Yu, Korea Advanced Inst. of Sci. and Technol., GPR43 signaling in lung eosinophils suppresses neutrophilic airway inflammation in asthma
- Rama Krishna Gurram, NHLBI, NIH, TSLP and IL-33 distinctively modulate the allergic response by differentially modulating Th2 cells and ILC2sM
- Anuj Tharakan, Virginia Commonwealth Univ. Sch. of Med., Blockade of dendritic cell glutaminolysis induces allergic asthma desensitization via suppression of Tfh13 polarization
- Abigail Pajulas, Indiana Univ. Sch. of Med., TH9-derived IL-9 promotes CCR2-dependent mast cell accumulation in the allergic lung
- Ceire Hay, Perelman Sch. of Med., Univ. of Pennsylvania, Interrogating mechanisms of CD8 T cell dysfunction in obese asthma
- Lars P. Lunding, Res. Ctr. Borstel, The NLRP3 Inflammasome Inhibitor OLT1177® Ameliorates Experimental Allergic Asthma in Mice