Friday, May 6, 2022 2:00 PM – 4:00 PM ET Room B110–112
Pulmonary, Vasculature, and Skin Immunity
- Estelle Cormet-Boyaka, Col. of Vet. Med., The Ohio State Univ.
- Erika Darrah, John Hopkins Med. Inst.
- Young me Yoon, Univ. of Chicago, Interstitial lung disease patients exhibit augmented germinal center responses in lung lymph nodes and increased serum reactivities to novel autoantigens
- Anshu Agrawal, Univ. of California Irvine, Differential response of dendritic cells and macrophages to signals from airway epithelial cells in humans: changes with age
- Fatema Alrashed, Dasman Diabetes Inst., Candida albicans Induces Foaming and Inflammation in Macrophages through FABP4: Its Implication for Atherosclerosis
- David Cheng Yang, Univ. of California, Davis, Tobacco smoke activated fibrogenic MARCKS/AXL complex promotes macrophage reprogramming and pulmonary fibrosis
- Alexandre Cammarata-Mouchtouris, Emory Univ. Sch. of Med., Pathological metabolic adaptation of neutrophils recruited to cystic fibrosis airway microenvironment can not be reversed by modulator therapy
- Shuto Kanameishi, Kyoto Univ., Lymphotoxin &β receptor signaling mediates the formation of high endothelial venule-like vessels in atopic dermatitis-like skin lesions in mice
- Hyeung Ju Park, Mem. Sloan Kettering Cancer Ctr., Epithelial mesenchymal transition of epithelial cells induced by TGF-β signaling in lymphedema
- Eleni Tiniakou, Johns Hopkins Univ., Discovery of antigen specific CD4+ T cells in anti-3-hydroxy-3-methylglutaryl coenzyme A reductase (HMGCR) immune mediated necrotizing myopathy (IMNM)