Sunday, May 8, 2022 8:00 AM – 8:00 AM ET Room A105–106
Mucosal Innate Immune Cells
- Andea Reboldi, Univ. of Massachusetts Med. Sch.
- Paige Porrett, Univ. of Alabama at Birmingham Sch. of Med.
- Wan-Jung Wu, Mem. Sloan Kettering Cancer Ctr., Select mucosa-associated intestinal commensal bacteria promote gut barrier repair by inducing IL-1b production
- Michela Frascoli, Univ. of Massachusetts Med. Sch., Crosstalk between skin homing innate T cells and epithelial cells via cholesterol byproduct messengers is required for tissue immunity
- Jia Nie, NCI, NIH, The transcription factor LRF promotes Integrin β7 expression by and gut homing of CD8αα intraepithelial lymphocyte precursors
- Xuqiu Lei, Univ. of Massachusetts Chan Med. Sch., Epithelial HNF4A shapes the intraepithelial lymphocyte compartment via direct regulation of immune signaling molecules
- Angeline Chen, La Jolla Inst. for Immunology, Small intestine epithelial CD4 cytotoxic T lymphocytes provide innate-like protection against enteric pathogens without risk of immunopathology
- Paige Porrett, Univ. of Alabama at Birmingham Sch. of Med., Aberrant survival of uterine natural killer subsets in uterus transplant recipients
- Thanh Thanh Trinh Dinh, The Ohio State Univ. Col. of Med., ILC3 expansion in acute myeloid leukemia