Monday, May 9, 2022 3:45 PM – 5:45 PM ET Room B117–119
Mucosal Immune Regulatory Mechanisms
- Craig L. Maynard, Univ. of Alabama at Birmingham
- Meghan A. Koch, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Res. Ctr.
- Susan Kovats, Oklahoma Med. Res. Fndn., Androgens protect ILC2s from interferon-mediated functional suppression during influenza virus infection
- Kaylyn Bauer, Univ. of Utah, Rab27A-dependent transfer of CD11c+ cell exosomes regulate gut immunity
- Marina Chulkina, Pennsylvania State Univ. Col. of Med., MyD88-mediated signaling in myo-/fibroblasts is required for control of macrophage maturation under mucosal tolerance in the gut
- Emma Erlich, Washington Univ. in St Louis Sch. of Med., B cells drive tertiary lymphoid organ formation in ileal inflammation
- Andrea Reboldi, Univ. of Massachusetts Med. Sch., IgA B cell receptor signaling protects from FasL counterselection during germinal center reaction in Peyer’s patches and shapes humoral mucosal response.
- Jason L. Kubinak, Univ. of South Carolina Sch. of Med., Defective humoral immunity disrupts bile acid homeostasis which promotes inflammatory disease of the small bowel
- Elisa Cruz Morales, Perelman Sch. of Med., Univ. of Pennsylvania, Analysis of the mechanisms that maintain intestinal regulatory T cells
- Warakorn Kulalert, NIH, Functional tuning of commensal-specific lymphocytes by nociceptive sensory neurons