Sunday, May 8, 2022 12:30 PM – 2:30 PM ET Oregon Ballroom 203
Innate Immunity to Viral Infection
- Paul Thomas, St. Jude Children’s Res. Hosp.
- Shitao Li, Tulane Univ. Sch. of Med.
- Yakun Wu, Tulane Univ. Sch. of Med., Nuclear soluble cGAS senses DNA virus infection
- Murugesan Rajaram, Ohio State Univ., Influenza A virus modulates ACE2 expression and SARS-CoV-2 infectivity in human cardiomyocytes
- Jenny Resiliac, Research Institute at Nationwide Children’s Hospital, Lipopolysaccharide pre-treatment prevents viral induced death by priming macrophages for a robust anti-viral immune response
- Yi Yao, Henry Ford Hlth. Sys., Circulating monocytes co-expressing surface ACE2 and TMPRSS2 upon TLR4/7/8 activation are susceptible to SARS-CoV-2 infection
- Jennifer R. Connors, Drexel Univ. Col. of Med., The impact of lipid nanoparticles (LNP) on anti-viral pathways and immune function in aged individuals
- Marissa Lindman, Rutgers Univ., Astrocytic RIPK3 confers protection against deleterious neuroinflammation during Zika virus infection
- Anshu Agrawal, Univ. of California Irvine, Innate immune mechanisms underlying sex differences in COVID-19