Monday, May 9, 2022 10:15 AM – 12:15 PM ET Room A105–106
Cytokine and Regulatory Cell Control of Autoimmunity
- Ziaur Rahman, Pennsylvania State Univ. Col. of Med.
- Edwin Wan, West Virginia Univ.
- Ivy L. Debreceni, Univ. of Iowa, IL-27 signaling contributes to pathogenic T cells in a mouse model of Sjögren’s
- Gabriel Arellano,Northwestern Univ., Interferon-gamma controls pathogenic T-helper 17 and B cells in a new Aquaporin-4 induced experimental autoimmune encephalomyelitis
- Tse-Hua Tan, Natl. Hlth. Res. Inst., MAP4K3/GLK is a novel therapeutic target for IL-17A-mediated autoimmune diseases
- Kelly Lynn Monaghan, West Virginia Univ., Sch. of Med., Tetramerization of STAT5 promotes autoimmune-mediated neuroinflammation
- Mianmian Yin, Univ. of California, San Francisco, Development of uveitis in a mouse model of spontaneous autoimmunity correlates with frequency of autoantigen-specific regulatory T cells
- Seung-Chul Choi, Univ. of Florida, Homeodomain protein Pbx1 regulates regulatory T cell development, stability and suppressive function
- Ulus Atasoy, Michigan Med. at Univ. of Michigan, Treg-specific ablation of HuR results in systemic autoimmunity associated with decreased TLR4 activation and IL-1β production
- Sarah Pasquin, Université de Montréal, Canada, Investigating immune tolerance: characterization of immunoregulatory DN T cells