Sunday, May 8, 2022 8:00 AM – 10:00 AM ET Oregon Ballroom 202
B Cell and T Cell Helper Responses during Viral Infections
- Akiko Iwasaki, Yale Sch. of Med.
- Henrique Borges da Silva, Mayo Clin.
- Henrique Borges da Silva, Mayo Clin., Establishment of influenza-specific lung tissue-resident helper memory CD4+ T cells relies on expression the eATP sensor P2RX7
- E. Taylor Stone, St. Louis Univ, Sch. of Med., Requirement for robust T and B cell responses for immune protection against Powassan virus (POWV) in virus-like particle (VLP) vaccination
- Christopher Ned Jondle, Med. Col. of Wisconsin, T cell-intrinsic IL-17RA signaling in the spleen supports the establishment of chronic gammaherpesvirus infection
- Yexin Yang, Yale Sch. of Med., Glycan-specific B-1 cells mediate blockade of endogenous retroviruses emergence through recognition of conserved glycan epitopes
- Antonio Cembellin Prieto, Univ. of California, Davis, B cell-derived acetylcholine controls local inflammation and replication of influenza virus during respiratory tract infections
- Jalene V. Velazquez, Washington State Univ., Distinct antibody profiles against Ebola virus track with the development of Post-Ebola Syndrome.
- Ariana Denise Campbell, Johns Hopkins Bloomberg Sch. of Public Hlth., Influenza A virus-specific maternal antibodies impair vaccine-induced antibody responses and protection in male to a greater extent than female offspring
- Jenna Guthmiller, Univ. of Chicago, B cell convergence to distinct broadly reactive epitopes revealed by chimeric hemagglutinin vaccination