Tuesday, May 10, 2022 8:00 AM – 10:00 AM ET Room A107–109
Antigen Processing and Presentation II
- Lisa Denzin, Rutgers Univ. New Jersey Med. Sch.
- Paul Roche, NCI,NIH
- Ashley M. Curran, Johns Hopkins Univ. Sch. of Med., Citrullination modulates MHC class II antigen processing and presentation by revealing cryptic epitopes
- Camille Lake NIAID, NIH, Sequence similarity between SARS-CoV-2 Nucleocapsid and CNS proteins provides mechanistic insight into viral neuropathogenesis following infection
- Jiangyuan Li, NIA, NIH, Repertoire size and predictability of influenza A virus matrix protein (M158-66)-specific CD8+ TCR
- Swati Jaiswal, Univ. of Massachusetts Chan Med. Sch., Reverse Immunology: An approach to identify Mtb antigens recognized by T cells
- Cori E. Fain, Mayo Clin., H-2Kb and H-2Db class I molecules on cerebral endothelium differentially modulate CD8 T cells dynamics and pathological outcomes in experimental cerebral malaria
- Daniel Kyle Taylor, NIAID, NIH, Dynamic features of tapasin as revealed by structures of two tapasin/Fab complexes
- Kahoko Hashimoto, Chiba Inst. of Technol., Autophagy in antigen presenting cells enhances the adjuvant effect by promoting antigen processing.
- Shaodong Dai, Univ. of Colorado Anschutz Med. Campus, T cell recognition of disulfide modified antigens